At the federal level, Republicans:
- changed the law to allow your Internet provider to sell your browser history for profit
- failed to fix the problems in the health care law
- made it easier for people who are profiting from financial advice they give you to hide that fact
- made it easier to pollute streams
- made it harder for consumers to join class action suits when injured by companies
At the state level Republicans:
- failed to do their job to pass and fund an on-time budget. We pay extra because school districts and county governments have to borrow money to operate.
- had a budget fight with their own governor, Tom Corbett, over their inability to deal with rising pension costs.
- passed a voter identification law that made it harder for people who don’t have driver’s licenses to vote. The courts later ruled the law unconstitutional.
- redrew congressional boundaries so they now control 13 of 18 congressional seats when Democrats have an 800,000 voter registration advantage.